Thursday, February 23, 2012

The heat is on...

...in Saigon!;)

When my good friend Lyra learned that she was pregnant, she asked me if I could take her maternity portraits again like I did when she was pregnant with her eldest. Of course I said I'd be honored to do it! But the thing is Lyra lives in Vietnam now, so it took a bit more planning to get the shoot together. So yes, Lyra will be flying me (together with Pete and Paco, of course) out to Saigon next week to do her preggy portraits--and to do the tourist bit as well!:)

When we were chatting about what we could do the rest of the time that we're there, Lyra and I got this idea to offer a few more portrait sessions to some of her Filipino friends there. She mentioned there may be a couple who will be interested. And then we decided we should just make it official and announce the portrait sessions to the public as well. Ok, just to be clear, I'm only going to shoot the portraits for 1 day. That means there are very very few number of slots--like a maximum of 4! (Hey, I'm going to Vietnam for a vacation so I want to take things easy.) Anyway, here are the basic info. If you're in the area and are interested, please email me for the rest of the details. Hope to see you there!:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails