Friday, November 20, 2009

Jeiden: 1st birthday party

September 21, 2009
Montgomery Place Social Hall

This was a last-minute booking for me. I wasn't expecting to be working that Monday, which was a holiday, but when Jhoanne Alon of Polkadots Events texted me about a week before to ask if I was still available, I jumped at the chance to work with her. I love working with Jhoanne. She's so nice, and she's also very creative and talented!:)

Because I was booked for this event through Jhoanne, I never got to meet (not even through text or email) the clients (Mommy Gianne and Daddy Jeff) before the party.  And when I did meet them, I didn't really get to talk to them except for the usual introductions. They were very nice to work with though.  And two days after the party, I got a really nice email from Gianne thanking me for photographing her son's party. She also told me that she's actually into photography as well, so it was really nice to have a fellow photographer appreciate my work.:)

Here are a few of the photos from the pirates-themed party.

First off, the colorful decorations from Polkadots Events.





Some of the souvenirs for the guests.


We didn't have great weather that day. It was hot and humid, and then it started raining.  Fortunately, I was able to find a spot where the light was great so we were able to take some family photos before the party started.








Some more shots of Jeiden.





I love these face and body paintings!:)




The cake.








Here's host/magician Symond, entertaining all the kids as well as the adults.








Some kids during one of the games.


Some of the lolas and titas enjoying one of the games.








One last shot of the family after the party.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails