Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Elli: 1st birthday party

February 27, 2010
Dazo Hall, Philam Village, Las Piñas
Party theme: Elmo

It's not the easiest area to get to because you have to brave the traffic of Alabang-Zapote.  I know a lot of party suppliers charge exorbitant fees or simply turn down events in Las Piñas. But when Elma contacted me for Elli's party, I knew I was going to love working with her. As usual, I was right.

Below are some of the photos from the party.

We started at the family home, which is just a few minutes away from the party venue. As soon as I walked inside the house, I realized this was a family who loved having their photos taken.  They had a lot of frames family photos on display.  I just had to use some of them in the photos.
.

Guess what the theme of the party was?

Elli was so not in the mood for photos before the party.

Elma gets all the credit for the balloon decorations! And she told me she got her inspirations from stuff she saw on this blog. Ahem!;)















The entire family.  This was probably the only photo of all of them during the party. The two older kids were too busy enjoying the program to join us for the short outdoor pictorial.





Finally, we were able to make Elli smile.:)




And laugh!


I love this one.






Back at the party...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails