Saturday, May 30, 2009

David William: Baptism

March 28, 2009
Christ the King Parish
Acropolis Clubhouse

Pete and I are officially on "vacation" until Monday, but I promised myself I'd blog as often as I can so I'm taking advantage of the free internet connection here at the hotel to publish this entry.:D

Anyway, two months ago, I photographed David's baptism. I have nothing but good things to say about Mommy Neva. She and I were only able to correspond through email and text before the event, but she was so easy to work with. And she's just so sweet, leaving nice little comments here on my blog that always brighten up my days. So, this entry is for her.;)

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.

Neva asked me to go straight to the church, so we took a few shots of David getting dressed up right there.


I'd have to say David is such a handsome little man.:)









I love these next two shots.






Simple but colorful decorations at the Acropolis Clubhouse.





Cute cupcakes!


I couldn't get enough of David.




Oh yeah, we didn't have time to take shots of the details before the ceremony, but I was able to photograph them at the reception venue.




Check out David's cool shoes! He and Daddy Dan had identical pairs.:)




He looks so peaceful here, doesn't he?


Doesn't this photo of David just want to make you go, "Awww..."?


We were finally able to take some family portraits when most of the guests have left.



1 comment:

  1. awww thanks ging for this. everyone in our family enjoyed your pics of david's baptism sooo much :) we're very happy and satisfied clients :D

    so dec. 5 ha? haha :D hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails