Friday, May 29, 2009

Lyncee: 2nd birthday party

April 26, 2009
Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse

I first met the Laus last December when we did their family portraits in Antipolo. I was thrilled when Cindy contacted me again to ask me to photograph Lyncee's 2nd birthday party. Cindy is all about details, that I could tell from the choice of venue down to their coordinated wardrobes during our portrait session. I just knew there were going to be lots of yummy details to shoot during Lyncee's party. And I was so right!

I was actually a bit nervous when Cindy gave me a list of all the details that she wanted me to take photos of. I was worried that I might miss something. It was a good thing my sister Pie was second-shooting for me. Together, we were able to document everything that Cindy worked hard to put together.

Here are some of the photos:

I don't know why but this shot of Lyncee's pink shoes just makes me so happy.:)


The lovely dress.


Yummy personalized white chocolates! Just one of the many cute giveaways for the guests.


Here's Lyncee holding on to some personalized mugs that were also given away to the guests as souvenirs.


This photo reminds me of those wedding photos where the brides are in bathrobes and the photographers ask them to "read" the invite.:D


Shots with mom and dad.





I didn't get a lot of solo photos of Lyncee during our pictorial last December (she was a bit camera-shy), so I made sure I took lots of photos of her this time around.





I love her grin here. :D





It turns out Cindy and Imma of Kidstar Kastles are good friends so they were able to coordinate on the decorations well. Of course, friend or not, Imma always does a great job!


Giveaways for the kids!


This one was a big hit! This is actual part of Laurence's (Lyncee's dad) business called Digigifts. These are personalized named shirts done onsite. The kids and moms were able to choose their own designs for the kiddie shirts. Digigifts also does other personalized items including the personalized mugs in the photo above.:)


I was able to take a few outdoor family shots during the program when the light was just perfect.





Tito Alex Lagula, who is one of my favorites, doing one of his illusions.


Candle-blowing.


The birthday family with Tito Alex.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lynchee!! Oh, she's really cute, I can se that she'd really enjoyed the party.. I hope I can also have this extravagant birthday party for my baby.. You did great in this pictures Ging, as you always did.. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails