Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alexa Stephanie: 1st birthday party

June 7, 2009
Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse

As you can see, I'm still trying to catch up on my blogging. I thought I was doing pretty well, but then I realized I skipped Alexa's birthday when I was posting all my June kiddie events.:D And it would have been a shame if I didn't post this one because Mommy Alpha is one of the sweetest clients I've ever worked with. I first met Alexa when I photographed her baptism last year. She was only a few months old then. When I saw her again on her birthday party though, she had grown a lot. And she now LOVES to dance!:)

Here are some shots from the party...



Colorful cake and cupcakes!











Alexa looking cute in her costume.:)



With Mommy and Daddy.


Doing what she loves to do. Dancing!






Beautiful venue set-up by Kidstar Kastles.


My 3-year-old nephew Liam (with his mom) came to pick me up after the party and Mommy Alpha handed him one of these. He loved it.:)




The light was perfect outside, so I asked the family for a short pictorial. The photos turned out great!:)




Alexa just wanted to go back to her party though. But she still looked pretty cute.


Cute expression on Alexa here.:)



One of my favorites. Party host/magician Ruther.








This was right before Alexa blew out her candle, when the kids were asked to close their eyes and make a special birthday wish for Alexa.:D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails