Saturday, April 05, 2008

EJ: portrait session

EJ Belen-Litiatco is one person that I am so lucky to have met this past year. She was my makeup artist during my wedding. The first time I saw her, I remember thinking that if she could just make me look half as radiant as she was on my wedding day, then I would be one happy bride. I think the reason EJ and I click so well together is because she feels about her craft the same way I feel about photography. For us, it's not just all about OUR art, but ultimately, it's about making other people feel good through our work. In fact, EJ has already taken it to the next level by holding basic makeup classes (at a very reasonable price) and offering one-on-one consultations where she will also help you shop for the makeup set that is just right for you (again for a very reasonable fee). Yes, I think this lady is on a mission. I have attended her class, and now she always reminds me to put makeup on.

Anyway, EJ needed new headshots that she could use for her website and for an upcoming bridal fair that she's joining. So, last Sunday we finally did the shoot. It was also a family portrait session with husband Nohmer and baby Toby (I will be posting their photos in another entry), and they all came in bright summer clothes, which was exactly what I wanted. EJ was stunning as usual. We took a lot of great shots (it's hard to take bad shots when your model is as pretty as EJ), but here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can catch EJ at the Dream Weddings and Destinations bridal fair on April 12 and 13 at the SM Megamall. Do drop by her booth. I may also visit her there as she promised to give me a free makeover if I do.;)

Finally, I think this would be the best time to announce that EJ and I have put our heads together and are coming up with a little something for the mommies for Mother's Day. Please stay tuned for the details which I will be posting here soon.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails