Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Litiatcos: Family portrait session

I wanted to post these photos yesterday to start the week off but my whole body was so sore because of the crazy weekend I just had that I could barely make it out of bed.

So, I am now posting the photo session I had with the Litiatcos the same day we shot EJ's headshots. These guys are such a beautiful family it wasn't difficult to get great shots of them at all. They came in colorful summer clothes which went so well with the beautiful sunshine that we had during the pictorial.

As I said, we got a lot of great shots, but here are just a few of my favorites.

First, a couple of warm-up shots while mom and dad were fixing up Toby's shirt.
Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I meant when I said they're a beautiful family?
Photobucket

I love the feel of these next two.
Photobucket

Gorgeous mom and Toby.
Photobucket

Again, just beautiful!
Photobucket

Toby is a bit shy, so we had to find ways to make him smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lovely, lovely, lovely...
Photobucket

I usually like to end a family session with what I like to call "paparazzi shots" because they remind me of those photos in tabloids of Hollywood celebrities walking down the street with their kids in tow (think Brad and Angelina).:D I like to think mine are a bit more artistic though.;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails