Hey guys! I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I didn't realize it's almost the end of the month already and I haven't posted the guidelines for the Mother's Day contest yet!
Ok, so here's the deal.
1. WHO: The contest is open to all the mommy bloggers out there.
2. HOW: Just write a blog entry on the topic "The best thing about being a mom", and leave a comment to this post with a link to your entry. Please limit your entries to 500 words so the judges won't have a hard time.;) You can write in English, Filipino, or mixed.
Also, please put a link back to this blog on your blog entry.:)
3. WHEN: Deadline of entries will be on May 4, Sunday, and the winner will be announced right here on May 8.:)
The winner will get a FREE mini photo session on Mother's Day with hair and makeup by EJ Litiatco.
4. THE JUDGES: I'm so lucky to have such nice friends. I asked two of my writer friends to judge this contest for us. These ladies are both talented writers, so I'm confident they will do a great job in judging this contest.:)
Ruth Floresca is a widely published writer. She's been writing for popular publications like Good Housekeeping, Health Today, and a whole lot more for years now. She's also a super mom to not one, not two, but FOUR young boys! Just go to her website to know more.
Lyra Dacio is, of course my good friend from college. She's been published a few times and has even worked as editorial assistant for the special publication magazine Masigasig. Oh, and she and her hubby are also almost five months pregnant with their first baby!
5. QUESTIONS? If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and before I forget, we still have one slot left for the special Mother's Day mini sessions. So, email me to book it now. We're still finalizing the venue, but it will most probably be in Marikina City, in a nice little resto called Pan de Amerikana. Even if you plan to join the contest, I would suggest that you book a slot now, and if you win, you can get a full refund of the reservation fee. That also goes to those who have already booked mini sessions. You may still join the contest, and if you win, you get the session for free, get back the reservation fee, and we will open the paid slot to other interested parties.
Thanks and I hope to see you guys on Mother's Day!:)