Friday, April 04, 2008

Pie: portrait session

A few weeks ago, I asked my sister Pie and sister-in-law Nina to pose for me for some outdoor portraits because I wanted to experiment on a few things. They were both great models and didn't mind being my guinea pigs.:D And we came up with some really great shots, too. This is the first installment from that mini photo session.

Pie has been such a big help in my business the past few months. She helps me during event shoots and helps me with archiving, downloading, etc. Oh, and she's also starting to be interested in photography so I just might also be getting myself an assistant photographer soon.;)

Pie is a bit shy in front of the camera, so it was a bit of challenge to make her feel comfortable on an outdoor shoot. I think she great though and I got what I wanted--some nice relaxed outdoor portraits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pie loves comfy flat shoes. She has dozens of them at home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. we can always be your "guinea pics"! hehe. ang cute naman ni pie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails