Monday, April 14, 2008

Test shots

The weather is a bit gloomy today and I have a bad headache, so I want to post something fun to brighten things up a bit.

Yesterday, I went to check out a possible venue (which will remain undisclosed for now) for the Mother's Day pictorial with Pete, Pie and a few friends. I brought my camera because I wanted to check out the light, plus I wanted to give the new lens I bought a little test drive. I was so excited! Unfortunately, all I had with me were half-a-dozen UNwilling human subjects. They wouldn't cooperate even when I threatened to post their photos here. And believe me, I am known to make good on my threats.:D

First off, some headshots.

Lyra.
Photobucket

Pie.
Photobucket

Bryan.
Photobucket

Lyra and Ice. These two have been best of friends since college and now they are both pregnant with their first babies! I can't wait to do their maternity photos in a few months. They want to do the preggy session together so it'll be so much fun!
Photobucket

The beautiful couples.
Photobucket

My favorite series from yesterday. The Dacios.:D
Photobucket


Oh yeah, Happy Monday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails